The strategy document recognises that due to the diverse nature of childhood injuries, a multi-agency approach is advocated in child accident prevention programmes. It is;
- Aimed at those agencies and individuals whose work involves child accident prevention.
- Seeks to address inequalities in health to promote access to child accident prevention for all sections of the community.
- Based upon recognised child accident prevention approaches, including education, environmental modification and enforcement.
- Aimed at complementing and recognising other relevant community strategies, for example drug and alcohol and public health.
- Acknowledged that monitoring and evaluation of child accident prevention activities are central to its role.
Year end Reports
- 2016 Annual Report (3.29 Mb) - click to download
- 2015 Year End Report (590 kb) - click to download
- 2014 Year End Report (259 kb) - click to download
- 2013 Year End Report (591 kb) - click to download
- 2012 Year End Report (575 kb) - click to download
- 2011 Year End Report (168 kb) - click to download
- 2010 Year End Report (143 kb) - click to download
- 2009 Year End Report (130 kb) - click to download