Thursday 16th June 2016
New research from the Child Accident Prevention Trust (CAPT) shows how mobiles are putting children at risk of serious accidents. 1 in 4 parents (24%) admit their child has had an accident or near miss when they’ve been engrossed in their mobile phone.
Tuesday 5th April 2016
Doctors are increasingly concerned that the number of sight-threatening injuries to children is rising, and they are very keen to raise awareness of the dangers of Laser pointers.
Friday 12th February 2016
Malfunctioning household appliances caused almost 12,000 fires in Britain in just over three years, research by consumer group Which? has found.
Monday 8th February 2016
Think twice about how cigarettes or any tobacco product is stored and disposed of. They should be treated and stored like any other poison that can be eaten as nicotine is highly toxic. One cigarette butt can cause symptoms in an infant and a severe poisoning can be life threatening with a seizure starting in 20-30 minutes.
Thursday 4th February 2016
Following the death of a two-year-old girl on Boxing Day, Child Accident Prevention Trust in the UK are scaling up their campaign on button batteries to raise awareness of the dangers these small items present.
- Jan '16 - Hover Board Safety Fears
- Oct '15 - Button Batteries - Warning to parents
- Oct '15 - Warning for parents to check safety of children’s fancy dress costumes.
- Sep '15 - Bath seats for Babies and Toddlers-Urgent alert
- Sep '15 - RoSPA warns parents of nappy sack dangers as latest baby death is confirmed
05 Apr 2016 -
Laser Pointers and children’s eyes
Sorry, there are no news articles available at this time.